Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change regional (not keyboard) settings in WinXP?

I am using WinXP SP2 and, while the Windows Explorer menus are all in English, something has been set to German which I can't figure. For example, when I open Internet Explorer and do a search in Google, I get results in German. When I install Photoshop, all the menus are in German. What's maddening is that, while Photoshop normally grants the option of choosing a language during installation, this is bypassed for me and the default is still German!



I'm merely using Photoshp as an example. There is some kind of regional setting which makes applications default to German and I can't figure it out. Can anyone help?



Thanks in advance for all helpful replies.How do I change regional (not keyboard) settings in WinXP?
try this

Control Panel %26gt; Regional and Language OptionsHow do I change regional (not keyboard) settings in WinXP?
go into control panel