Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the keyboard layout for typing in something besides English?

I want to be able to type in languages other than English that use special characters but I don't know how to configure the keyboard so that it will. for example, allow me to type in French, Portuguese, or German just to name a few languages. I tried looking under the formatting for the keyboard but it was random for me as to what character was made when I pressed a particular key. Is there something that tells you what each key will do when you reformat the keys to reflect the new language?How do I change the keyboard layout for typing in something besides English?
If you go to control panel, then keyboads and other devices, select your keyboard and you should be able to choose the language there, however you will need to know the layout that this language uses.
  • where to find dog costumes
  • skin rashes
  •