Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have a Brazilian keyboard and the default language is English?

I don't know how It happened but I sure want to change it back. Right now I must click PT at the bottom of each page when i want to write even in English because the keys are different. Where do I fo to make my standard language Portuguese again?I have a Brazilian keyboard and the default language is English?
Go to bottom left and click 'Start'

Go to 'Control Panel'

Select 'Regional and Language Options'I have a Brazilian keyboard and the default language is English?
Click on 'PT', that very same language icon that you have on your task bar. In it you'll see 'SHOW LANGUAGE BAR'. Click on that and the PT will become a sort of yellowish bar atop the right side of your screen.



Click on the downside arrow. There you'll see 'Configurations'. Click on that and restore whatever language you prefer for you keyboard.



Hope this helps you! Good Luck!
  • hosting
  • bird
  •