Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to stop M.S. Office from changing spell check language according to my keyboard layout?

I am using my computer with my Turkish keyboard. Since the difference is minimal I can use my keyboard in its original layout and type both in English and Turkish. So I am not swapping keyboard layouts according to the language I type.

But office seems to set it automatically to keyboard layout language and starts underlining every word I type when I'm writing in English (Which I do mostly) In most of the programs it is minor inconvenience. But for M.S. Visio it becomes a real pain. as Visio requires you to set language box by box and each time I edit a box it resets to Turkish please offer some way to solve this.How to stop M.S. Office from changing spell check language according to my keyboard layout?
Go into Word 鈻?Tools 鈻?Options 鈻?Spelling and Grammar 鈻?Remove the ticks from %26quot;Check spelling as you type%26quot; and %26quot;Check grammar as you type%26quot; 鈻?OK



That should cure your problem with whatever language you use!How to stop M.S. Office from changing spell check language according to my keyboard layout?
you would have to manually set the language to turkish.
  • made on fingernails
  • advice on improving
  •