Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is it possible to change the configuration of Word 2007 to show the menus in Spanish?

I know how to change the language to spanish, the dictionary to spanish and the keyboard to spanish. I hope there is a way to change the menus to spanish but I cant find it. Thanks for your answers.Is it possible to change the configuration of Word 2007 to show the menus in Spanish?
Usually, there's no way. I'm German, and I got used to an American Word 2007 with all that %26quot;strange%26quot; paper sizes, and no spell check. You have to buy the nationalized add-ons separately, and Microsoft will charge you for that. I didn't see a reason for that and just worked around it, by just defining German paper sizes as the default. But I still have no spell check, and the menus are in English.