Thursday, June 2, 2011

Keyboard Malfunctions "Kindly help"?

Hello guys, I wanna ask how to solve my problem regarding my keyboard. First of all , my keyboard works smooth when i try to turn on my computer.. i tried to play some games but after few min/ hours had passed my keyboard starts to malfunction. For example. when im pressing some keys like, W, R, spacebar, etc. The esc(escape) key triggers which leads on pausing my game.. I already tried it different games and it also occurs. Then i tried typing on word and some of my keys like the letter 'C' produces some character that can only be generated using ( ALT+ the numpad).. i also tried to restart my computer and it also runs smoothly in the first place but likewise after a few hrs the problem occurs again. I tried cleaning my keyboard but it doesnt solve any of my problems, also tried to change the language of my keyboard and it still doesnt helpKeyboard Malfunctions %26quot;Kindly help%26quot;?
Keyboards are so cheap on desktops just simply replace it. If it's a laptop look to the manufacturers website for known problems and replace it if you can afford it. Usually around 200.Keyboard Malfunctions %26quot;Kindly help%26quot;?
Hmm. Probably a virus. Some viruses can do stuff like that. It could be a keylogger. Scan for viruses.