Thursday, June 2, 2011

Windows 7 Language pack. French to English?

Okay so for years now I've had all my computers work in french but I just can't take it anymore, so I went looking on how to do so and it said you need to go to control panel etc. problem is, like many others the option of changing the language isn't in the keyboard%26amp;languages section.... So I downloaded the file.... now what? what the hell am I meant to do with a file I can't apply, somebody please tell me what to do I'm lost and on the verge of beating my head against the wall :p

My Operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit. With Intel for the CPU.

HELP!

Thanks in advance.Windows 7 Language pack. French to English?
Find the file you down loaded and install it. Download does not always include installation. Once installed, restart your computer. It should either ask you to choose operating language or restart in English. If this doesn't work, go and buy a new OS in English, backup all your data and uninstall all applications. Then reinstall the OS and applications. Good luck.