Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does anyone know how to change a language on a keyboard?

My laptop recently got fixed and the @ button has swapped with the %26quot; button. Also I have lost the pound sign. I have tried changing the regional settings by changing from american to english but it will not save, it says something about a disk that I do not have. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would be very grateful.Does anyone know how to change a language on a keyboard?
you will have to install the language from the cd of the keyboardDoes anyone know how to change a language on a keyboard?
I think you'll have to install the language from a disk for ur keyboard. You have not specified the layout of ur new keyboard, so I can't say anything about which language u need to install. I recommend u to contact the person from whom u got ur laptop fixed as it is not actually completely 'fixed'.