Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the OS Language on WIndows 7 when no other lang packs are available in control panel?

My aunt came over so that I could set up her laptop. Ok. No problem. It turns out she was clicking keys before she came to me and she installed the OS Language as French. When i went into Control Panel to change it, in the regions and languages folder, there was no option to change the language into anything else like I found on forums. They said to %26lt;Change Language%26gt; then change it under %26lt;Keyboards and Languages%26gt; but there's no field to even browse for another language. Does anyone have any ideas?How do I change the OS Language on WIndows 7 when no other lang packs are available in control panel?
Go back to control panel to where you were open Regional and language where it says French click on the check mark there you should be able to change language, hope this will work for you. jr