Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do u change the language displayed by the Firefox browser?

I am in the United States, my keyboard has English letters on it, all the content I have viewed on my computer is in English, but I would like to view some russian web sites when I do a search for a Russian word, so what would I have to do with my computer's settings , etc. in order to achieve that?How do u change the language displayed by the Firefox browser?
Go to Tools | Options | Advanced | General, then choose Edit Languages.How do u change the language displayed by the Firefox browser?
You can choose several languages in Firefox and they will be treated in order of priority. In order to change the priority, just go to Tools %26gt; Options... %26gt; Advanced, select the General tab, and under Languages, click the Choose... button.