Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i change my language settings on my keyboard?

my @ key is still on the number 2 key instead of its original key which comes up with %26quot; instead. I've changed the settings on the pc to uk butit hasn't changed it?How do i change my language settings on my keyboard?
Look here.http://www.google.com/search?q=keyboard%How do i change my language settings on my keyboard?
OK go to control panel, regional and languages options... you can get here by switching to %26quot;classic category%26quot; Once you are there (Regional and Languages) select the tad that says %26quot;Regional Options%26quot;, there will be a drop down menu in the upper third section of the window, select the language that you want.



Next, there will be a language bar in the lower right tool bar, right by the clock... you will find a little tab that says EN for English, ES for Spanish, KO for Korean... etc, etc... all depends what languages you have selected. In that little tab select the language that you want to use and that should get your settings back on tract... I hope this works.