Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the keyboard language on my computer?

when I was in germany recently I bought a german keyboard because I am often talking in German and normal keyboards dont have the german charecters, I plugged the keyboard in and got it to work but it still acts as if it is a normal english keyboard instead of a german one, for example when I press the Y key, a Z appears, how do I change the language of the keyboard??How do I change the keyboard language on my computer?
Control Panel %26gt; Regional and Language Options %26gt;Details %26gt; Installed services %26gt; Add%26gt; input language %26gt; Keyboard layout %26gt; OK



then you can change between german and english with shift + alt pressed at the same time, hope it helps, and message me if you want any more helpHow do I change the keyboard language on my computer?
Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;Appearance%26gt;Languages%26gt;Add