Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My dad is using some program/website to look up what someone typed on a keyboard what should i do ?

my dad is using some program/website to look up what someone typed on a keyboard how do i prevent this,hide it, or change the keyboard language because he keeps on trying to get my password and its very creepy and annoyingMy dad is using some program/website to look up what someone typed on a keyboard what should i do ?
Here's what you should do - don't go to any websites you don't want him to have the passwords to. Alternately, don't put any content on your sites, or in your email, that he would object to.



I don't think it's very cool of him to spy on you like this, but technically this IS his computer; he paid for it, I am sure. So there's not really anything you can do about it. Don't try switching your keyboard layout to something else, because if the program is smart, it will be grabbing keystrokes not from the raw keyboard data, but from when Windows interprets them, so if you change the layout in windows, it will still be able to interpret them. And once you've changed your layout to Dvorak, it's a b*tch to figure out where the keys are.



You might look into public computer access at the library or your school for things like your email or myspace or whatnot.My dad is using some program/website to look up what someone typed on a keyboard what should i do ?
AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN HIS HOME, TOLERATE IT!My dad is using some program/website to look up what someone typed on a keyboard what should i do ?
As a rule I don't go to any website that I would'nt let the whole world see, cause they could be.....Go Dad!My dad is using some program/website to look up what someone typed on a keyboard what should i do ?
I suggest pretending to be your mom having an affair with someone online.
  • web space hosting
  • can't install webcam
  •