Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Windows Vista Home Premium can I change the language from English to Spanish COMPLETELY?

I need to know if I am able to change to SPANISH language, when I first turned on my computer for the first time I selected SPANISH KEYBOARD and SPANISH (MEXICO) for language. But still everything is in ENGLISH how can I change it to Spanish COMPLETELY or do I need extra software. f.y.i. This computer was purchased here in the U.S. Thanks in advanceWindows Vista Home Premium can I change the language from English to Spanish COMPLETELY?
You must buy the Spanish Version. The language can't be changed. You can only change the keyboard and fonts.

*Windows Vista Home Premium can I change the language from English to Spanish COMPLETELY?
Yes you can. Go to control panel. When you get there click CLOCK, LANGUAGE, AND REGION. After that on the next page click REGIONAL AND LANGUAGE OPTIONS. When you do that a window will pop-up. On that make sure that you are on the FORMATS tab. On the screen it will say CURRENT FORMAT and click on the thing under that and you can get whatever language you want.