Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need help changing keyboard language?

I just got my new laptop, it`s Vista, and I was typing and somehow accidentaly changed the language from US English to French Canada. I`ve tried control panel and it didn`t work. How can I change it back.I need help changing keyboard language?
See if this will help you



Open your Control Panel



If in Classic View, click Control Panel Home in upper-left corner

Under Clock, Language, and Region, click Change keyboards or other input methods



Click Change keyboards



Click Add



Scroll down to English (United States)



If you don't see a list including United States-international, click + to expand



Choose United States-International



Click OK in each dialog window.



Read Using the international keyboard (above) and, if necessary, Troubleshooting the international keyboard (below).