Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the language on Microsoft Word?

I have an American Keyboard and i would like to be able to type in German with it!How do I change the language on Microsoft Word?
You can change the Word language by going to

Tools

Language -%26gt; Set Language

In the box select german, and click default, then okay

If it doesn't work, press ctrl and A to select all and do it again.



However, unless your keyboard has german symbols on it, the only way to write in geman is to go to Insert -%26gt; Symbol and choose the symbol each time.How do I change the language on Microsoft Word?
I think you're asking about two different things. There are ways to change your language on Word so that the spell check will spell check in a different language. But it seems that you want to automatically change certain basic letter to special characters. Word can't change the capabilities of your keyboard.



Check out this site to change language settings : http://library.vicu.utoronto.ca/infotechHow do I change the language on Microsoft Word?
u can change the language in your international preference ??? do speak german