Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i change my keyboard keys to a different language?

i want to buy a keyboard that is in punjabi, or hindi, and translates to english, but dont know where to find one, i live in canada ontario.How do i change my keyboard keys to a different language?
I don't think that's possible. You can buy foreign keyboards online, but they don't translate. There are software programs for translation, but they don't always translate correctly.



There are on-screen keyboards for this, I don't know which ones are good. And you can buy stickers for on your keyboard, that way you have the Roman letters next to the Hindi ones.



There is an online keyboard you can use: http://www.gate2home.com/?language=hi



I hope this answers your question, if you need information on any of these subjects, send me a message and I'll see what I can do.