Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the language of my ENTIRE computer?

After about a year, I'm fed up of having my computer set-up in French. I managed to change the default keyboard language setting and even the language of the little pop-up detail box that comes up when you hover your mouse over certain icons, but the %26quot;start%26quot; button still says %26quot;demarrer%26quot; (yes I know I'm missing the accent). The menus of my computer are also still in french. Can anyone help me take off the french from my computer? Makes it harder to follow installation instructions for the games I play if what I see and what I read are two different languages. :(



By the way, I use Windows XP Family Edition (version 2002) with service pack 3.How do I change the language of my ENTIRE computer?
Start / Control Panel / Region and Language



D茅marrer / Panneau de configuration / r茅gion et la langue